How to use Prama Shuttle Bus at Bali
Prama Shuttle Bus is a cheap bus service for tourist (Especially for backpacker) in Bali. Head office located in Jl. Legian street and connecting major area in Bali such as Ubud, Candidasa, Amed, Lovina etc.
– How to booking
You can booking by phone or online.
Booking by online
1. Go to website (http://www.peramatour.com/Daily-Bali-Lombok-Shuttle-Bus-Boat.html)
2. Fill out a booking form
3. Send the form
4. Hald day later, Staff send confirmation email
5. Booking completed
– On the day booking
1. Go to Prama office at legian street before 30 minutes departure time
2. Check-In and make a payment
3. Get a receipt with stamp. Use receipt for ticket. [Don’t lost the receipt]
4. Get a green card or red card
5. Go to waiting room at 2nd floor the office. There are chair and coffee set.
6. Staff announce like “Green card! Please get on the bus”
7. Get on the bus in front of office. There are 2 mini bus and al seat full.
Kuta – Ubud
One way Rp. 60,000
Return Rp. 100,000
• Price increased from 1st Augest 2014.
– Bus facilities
○ Mini Bus
Small seat, AC, Luggage compartment
1 driver, No Ticket crew
– Prama office at Ubud
It located on Jl. Raya Pengosekan, south ubud.
5 minutes to Monkey Forest
20 minutes to Ubud Palace